Welcome to Llwyn-Y-Fron…
* This is quite simply one of Britain’s most spectacular rural properties – a stunning, unique, remote luxury stone cottage with Garden Studio in South Wales, set at 300 metres above sea level in the heart of the Brecon Beacons.
* Located where three ley lines converge (including one from Stonehenge) the house is positioned on a steep hillside. As one of the highest propreties in the Brecon Beacons and Black Mountains National Park, it offering dramatic, breathtaking panoramic views over the Usk Valley to the Black Mountains, Hay Bluff and the border country. A unique, private and secluded cottage with warm family-home ambience as far away from the madding crowd as you can get.
* Outside, there is a large sloping garden with huge shrubs; a large flagstone terrace allowing guests to maximise on the views; a wooden table and chairs for outdoor dining; a large Garden Shed (with electricity and lock-up facility for bicycles); lawn with ‘sun downer bench’; BBQ; gravel driveway and separate wood shed.
* Accommodation: sleeps 8 guests. For larger parties looking book facilities for larger groups Llwyn-y-fron can be rented alongside Pen-yr-heol Barn, located a few minutes walk away. The road finishes at Llwyn-y-fron and Pen-yr-heol giving guests immediate access to the Brecon Beacons hillside and surrounding National Park areas.
When staying at Llwyn-y-fron guests will benefit from our own personalised App – which gives full up-to-date 24/7 real time information on the house, surrounding area, weather and map.
“Arriving at Llwyn-y-fron was a bit like giving birth, a painful and frightening push up a narrow lane, to be greeted by unbridled joy” – guest feedback.
Full unlimited wi-fi access with additional entertainment facilities in the Garden Suite Studio
* Main House: Lived in for over 200 years, the House retains many of its classic characteristics including an impressive natural stone inglenook fireplace with an old bread oven, open oak beams, a hand cut flagstone floor and an original stone spiral staircase. The interior is beautifully decorated with an exciting mix of Asian antiques and modern facilities.
* Main House rooms: three bedrooms; bathroom and WC; shower room and WC; fully equipped kitchen; sitting room with fire and wood burner; additional reception room (Kiff Room) and utility room.
* Garden Studio: standing separately from the Main House across the flagstone terrace, the Garden Studio offers a separate en-suite Bedroom with additional impressive Studio Recreation Room.
* Garden Studio rooms: a fourth bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC; Studio Recreation Room with office desks (with three work stations), yoga/pilates area and large Afghan cushion chill-out area.